Adults:Online € 34,45
Children 3 till 11 years:Online € 25,50
The drinks are excluded.
– 75 Minute Cruise included all-you-can-eat pancakes
– Guided tour “Get a breath of fresh air & Wave” on the ss Rotterdam
The ss Rotterdam is the largest passenger ship ever built was in Netherlands. The steamer has been completely restored and back in her home port of Rotterdam. The ss Rotterdam is the fifth ship with that name that by the Holland America line was brought into service. Lovers of history and shipping drive up when visiting the steam ship. The ss Rotterdam is located in Katendrecht and is easy to reach by car and by public transport, both by land and by water. The car park next to the ship can accommodate 580 cars. Visit the ss Rotterdam before or after the cruise with the Pancake Boat!
– Combination tickets can only be bought online. Discounts are not possible.
– No reservation is required at the ss Rotterdam.
– For children of 3 years old you only buy tickets for the Pancake Boat.
– The last audio tour on the ss Rotterdam starts at 4 pm.
– Transport between the ss Rotterdam and the Pancake Boat is on your own.
– You have to print the e-ticket and show it at the ss Rotterdam.
– Check the website and opening hours of the ss Rotterdam here.
If you wish to pay by invoice and your group is smaller than 20 persons, we will charge € 25,- administration fee.