Adults:Online € 32,00
Children 3 till 11 years:Online € 22,00
The drinks are excluded.
The ss Rotterdam is the largest passenger ship ever built was in Netherlands. The steamer has been completely restored and back in her home port of Rotterdam. The ss Rotterdam is the fifth ship with that name that by the Holland America line was brought into service. Lovers of history and shipping drive up when visiting the steam ship. The ss Rotterdam is located in Katendrecht and is easy to reach by car and by public transport, both by land and by water. The car park next to the ship can accommodate 580 cars.
Visit the ss Rotterdam before or after the sailing with the Pancake Boat!
This arrangement includes:
– Admission to the ss Rotterdam
– 75 Minute Cruise with all-you-can-eat pancakes
Departures Pancake Boat:
Every Wednesday at 16.00 and at 17.45
Every Friday at 16.00 and at 17.45
Every Saturday at 12.30, 14.15, 16.00 and at 17.45
Every Sunday at 12.30*, 14.15*, 16.00 and at 17.45
*not on the 3d Sunday of the month
During school holidays more 75 Minute cruises:
From Tuesday till Sunday at 12.30, 14.15, 16.00 and at 17.45
Click here for current departures.
Book your ticket:
You can book and pay the combination tickets exclusively online by our booking system. Book your ticket (well) in advance to avoid disappointment.
Point of departure:
The point of departure of the Pancake Boat is Parkhaven on the opposite of the Euromast. You can park your car on the Parkhaven. The Parkhaven is also well served by public transport. You can find more information about the attainability on the page Point of departure.
Pay attention to:
– Offer only applies on the day of the cruise.
– No reservations required for the ss Rotterdam.
– Children up to 4 years old are free of charge at the ss Rotterdam. For children of 3 years old, you only pay the ticket for the Pancake Boat. You can make a seperate booking in the reservation system for children of 3 years old.
– The last audio tour on the ss Rotterdam start at 16: 00.
– Transport between the Pancake boat and ss Rotterdam is on your own.
– You need to print the e-ticket and show it at the ss Rotterdam.
You can check the visiting hours of the ss Rotterdam here.
If you wish to pay by invoice and your group is smaller than 20 persons, we will charge € 25,- administration fee.